Who is the data controller and what are their contact details?
Full name of legal entity: Hitachi Europe Limited a company incorporated in England with company number 02210686 whose registered office is at Whitebrook Park, Lower Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8YA
What categories of personal data does the data controller hold about me?
Full Name / Address (incl. Postcode) / Email / Telephone Number.
How will you use my personal data?
The data provided will enable Hitachi Europe Ltd assign a 5 year warranty to specific model(s) purchased.
What is the legal justification for the use of my personal data?
The processing of your personal data carried out by Hitachi Europe Limited is necessary for the performance of warranty contract.
Who will receive my personal data?
Hitachi Europe Ltd will be the ultimate recipient of your personal data. Hitachi's marketing agency, The Big Group Limited will also receive your personal data as they manage Hitachi's marketing.
How long will you hold my personal data for?
We will hold on to the data provided for the term of the warranty. In this instance the warranty offered is for 5 years – we will therefore hold the data provided for the same length of time.
What rights do I have?
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- to request access to your personal data;
- to request that inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified;
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances;
- to request that processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances;
- the right to object to your personal data being used, in certain circumstances.
See ico.org.uk for more information